Life Glow Basic -- Indian Manufacturing Pilot Program
January 12, 2009
ED, Clifford Woods
Last Revised: May 23, 2012 4:50 PM
Karl Loren Suggestions mostly in BLUE
The purpose of this program is to pilot the manufacturing of VL products in India and importing them into the USA as well as creating a "marketing center," in India or not, for international (non-US) sales and shipment of such products and do any finishing packaging required while increasing our bottom line. Basically, get the overall product produced less expensively and, where possible, greater customs and other acceptance (from changes in ingredients, formulation or even just packaging) into non-US markets while maintaining out retail selling price. This, apart from increasing our bottom line, makes it more possible for us to offer discounts to distributors without eroding our profit margins; vital for our continued survival and expansion. We start with products with minimal ingredients like LG Basic and Taheebo.
To successfully complete this program and achieve the purpose as stated above.
1. The Programs Ops of this program is Clifford Woods - he is responsible for seeing that the targets as assigned are agreed to and that they get done in a timely manner ____
2. Communication about these targets are by email and phone as needed but any phone calls are followed up with notes of the conversation which is then placed in the programs ops folder. ____
3. All targets , when done, are reported as such, in writing, to the Programs Ops ___ (All with targets)
1. The Principals of VL and and EMESSAR (Karl & MSR) will need to coordinate, work out any financial as to costs etc ____KL _____ MSR
2. Make sure your target is FULLY COMPLETED before reporting it as done ___ (All with Targets)
1. Determine which product the pilot is going to be done with __DONE___ EDVL
2. Find out the full cost of manufacturing Life Glow Basic in the USA - fully detail the cost of this and verify it ____ Manufacturing Manager VL - Luis
3. When verified, pass on all information in writing to the ED for final verification with the Founder _____ Manufacturing Manager VL - Luis
4. Do the final verification of manufacturing LG Basic in the USA ____ EDVL
5. Put together exact formulation and instruction given to manufacturers in the USA for this product in writing and verify correctness with Founder ____EDVL
Here are some of the reference links to data that is useful to understand the role of different ingredients and actual history of our initial oral chelation product (Life Flow) which contained no EDTA, to the current LGB which is largely an "EDTA product."
6. Once verified, communicate this MSR to determine what he can do with it in terms of getting it done, how fast, minimum quantity of capsules etc as well as any shipment paperwork requirement BEFORE we start this manufacturing cycle ____ EDVL
6a. Arrange a University - type study for this production of this product in india ___ MSR
[Click here for REFERENCE for information on this target]
6A There is a needed step in the planning, in India, for all VL products produced in india. Every such product must be subjected to a "University-type 'study' " which will establish the scientific validity of claims to be made for the product. These are not just to back up claims that have been made for US-manufacured products, but newly for "products made in India."
This step, for instance, must test and have a useful report on the ability of EDTA and/or Life Glow Basic, to remove metals from the body by dumping them into the urine, and prove that validity with standard, but well supervised, studies of test subjects taking a "urine test before use of the LGB, and establishing a "benchmark" for the quantity of metal in that person at that time -- compared with a second urine test, done some 7 - 10 days later, same protocol, to show the large increase in the amount of metal found in the urine -- with the LGB as the only variable that could be found to cause that change.
This "result" has been found in many studies done in the US, but now needs to be done in India, related to LGB.
Here is a link to a test like this done many years ago in links within the thousands of pages containing Karl's Book, Life Flow One:
May 20, 2008 ... NOTE: It is my personal experience that when using oral EDTA based chelators the levels of heavy metal excretion initially tend to increase ...
www.oralchelation.net/data/EDTA/data14ao.htm - 47k - Cached - Similar pages
May 20, 2008 ...Metal-Binding in Medicine, M.J. Seven, M.D., ed., J.B. Lippincot, Chapter 17 ( 1960). This study claims that oral EDTA does not increase ...
www.oralchelation.net/data/EDTA/data14k.htm - 62k - Cached - Similar pages
Metal-Binding in Medicine, M.J. Seven, M.D., ed., J.B. Lippincot, Ch. 17 (1960). This study claims that oral EDTA does not increase output of iron in the ...
www.oralchelation.net/data/Dr_Garry_F_Gordon/data19d.htm - 99k - Cached - Similar pages
May 20, 2008 ... Beneficial Uses of Oral EDTA In Cardiovascular Disease .... in: Metal Binding in Medicine, by Marvin J. Seven and L. Audrey Johnson (eds), ...
www.oralchelation.net/data/EDTA/data14h.htm - 42k - Cached - Similar pages
Metal Binding Med, Proc Symposium, Philadephia 1959. 1960; 82:94. (CA54:17719e). 39. Bradley JE, Powell AM Jr. Oral calcium EDTA in lead intoxication of ...
www.oralchelation.net/data/EDTA/p1.htm - 248k - Cached - Similar pages
May 20, 2008 ... The effect was greatest with intravenous Ca EDTA, next with oral.... A metal chelating agent given orally, DMSA may mobilise and enhance ...
www.oralchelation.net/data/ToxicMetals/data13j.htm - 115k - Cached - Similar pages
May 20, 2008 ... The problem of metal toxicity becomes even more complex owing to ... And, if you want more information about the use of oral EDTA to handle ...
www.oralchelation.net/karl/NewRevelation/data3.htm - 82k - Cached - Similar pages
May 20, 2008 ... The oral chelating agents serve admirably to prevent or halt the ...EDTA removes abnormally located metal ions, such as copper and iron, ...
www.oralchelation.net/data/EDTA/data14e.htm - 56k - Cached - Similar pages
Liposomal forms of oral EDTA, with up to 60 % percent absorption, are currently being ... understanding of the mechanisms of action of metal binding agents, ...
www.oralchelation.net/data/Dr_Garry_F_Gordon/data19f.htm - 80k - Cached - Similar pages
Research Department of Vitamin Research Products, Inc. Oral EDTA, a bibliography .... (106) Butt EM Nusbaum RE Gilmore TC Didio SL: Trace metal pattern in d ...
www.oralchelation.net/data/EDTA/data14u.htm - 53k - Cached - Similar pages
7. Conditional target: If not clear which terminal(s) to communicate all this to or with, get it clarified and adjust the following targets as needed ___EDVL
8. Based on information in target, determine what the 1st order quantity should be and CSW this to the Founder ____EDVL
9. Get CSW approved and order the manufacturing from india ___ EDVL
10. Conditional target: While manufacturing is underway, rapidly complete any import paperwork required and that can be done ____ Manufacturing Manager VL - Luis (Get info from ED)
11. Complete the manufacturing of required product and ship to VL ____ MSR
12. Conditional: If any manufacturing problems arise which will delay shipment and or increase cost of manufacturing, alert Programs Ops (Cliff Woods) right away with details and in writing ___ MSR
13. Import bulk manufactured product from India ___ Manufacturing Manager VL - Luis
14. Get finish packaging done with current manufacturers and packagers ___ Manufacturing Manager VL - Luis
15. Do a final verification of the cost of manufacturing, shipping, packaging and compare to original costs worked out above and determine if the final per unit price has decreased as expected ____ EDVL
16. Do final report of the project to Founder ____ EDVL
All targets through OT 9 completed and order for manufacturing issued before ED departs for India (Approx Feb 12th, 2009)
Rest of targets conditional on manufacturing and other factors